Heidi High Tops By Skechers
- (High-Top) A form of motor caravan where the base vehicle manufacturer or converter has added a (fixed) raised-height roof to a panel van as part of a van conversion.
- (high-topped) high-top: (of shoes or boots) having relatively high uppers
- The high-top is a shoe that extends significantly over the wearer’s ankle. It is commonly an athletic shoe, particularly for basketball. It is sometimes confused with the slightly shorter mid-top.
- Skechers is an American shoe company, headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, founded by LA Gear shoe company founder Robert Greenberg.
- Heidi’s Years of Wandering and Learning (Heidis Lehr- und Wanderjahre), usually abbreviated Heidi, is a novel about the events in the life of a young girl in her grandfather’s care, in the Swiss Alps.
- Heidi was a 1968 NBC made for TV film version of the original 1880 novel of the same name which debuted on November 17, 1968.
- Heidi is a 1937 American dramatic film directed by Allan Dwan. The screenplay by Julien Josephson and Walter Ferris was based on the 1880 children’s story of the same name by Swiss author Johanna Spyri.
heidi high tops by skechers – Osiris Men's
Upper Material: leather; [lining] nylon
Recommended Use: skating, streetwear
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
H&M high tops
heidi high tops by skechers
Material: [Upper] suede, synthetic leather, synthetic nubuck
Sole: Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber
Recommended Use: Skateboarding, streetwear
Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Days